Monday, February 27, 2012

Exciting things happening soon!

I am bursting with excitement right now. I would love nothing better than to be able to share it right here, right now, but I can't, not just yet.... so you'll have to wait a while longer to find out my exciting news.


In the meantime, I hope you are all well and enjoying the last few days of February. Anyone got anything exciting planned for the 29th?

In the meantime I would like to share this photo taken in Johannesburg last weekend.

My sweet budding photographer 
(I just love how the horse is posing for the photograph)

Hope to be able to share my exciting news soon. 




1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to hear the exciting news. Loving this pic. Setting up Doing Life's stand at Hobby-X on 29 February.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete